Installation and Configuration Guide for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013Planning / Implementation
This document provides information on how to implement the solution as described in the Lenovo Press publication, Reference Architecture: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
Whereas the reference architecture provides the planning, design considerations, and best practices for creating a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 architecture, this document provides the steps necessary to configure and install the solution using Lenovo products.
The intended audience of this document is IT professionals, technical architects, and consultants to assist in planning, designing, and implementing the solution as described in the reference architecture.
Table of Contents
- Installation and configuration
- Server installation
- Storage networking
- Storage partitioning
- Creating Windows clusters
- Microsoft Hyper-V configuration
- Creating a highly available VM for SharePoint Server 2013
- Installing and configuring SQL Server 2012 SP2
- Installing and configuring SharePoint 2013
Changes in the September 30 update:
- Changed the FC switches to the Brocade 6505 Switch